Council girls over Burton, 45-40.
Burton moves on to play Bland County (Friday or Saturday), Council to "host" Narrows.
Council girls over Burton, 45-40.
Burton moves on to play Bland County (Friday or Saturday), Council to "host" Narrows.
If Bland is anything like last year, they will have some big gals in the post, but Burton should be able to out run them if they try.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Good game going on between TV and Appy. Appy has come from behind and lead it by 2 (45-43), around 2:20 to play in the game. This is on WAXM.
Appy wins 52-48.
Looks like Appy will host Eastern Montogmery next week (at Va High), Twin Valley to play Galax.
Congrats to the Dogs and lady Raiders. Good luck to both next week.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
They said it was announced right after the game that they would play it there at Va High. Announcers said most of the teams had been requesting to host their games there too. Said something about the games probably being Saturday but someone may have to play Friday.
Honaker leading Lee, 22-18, at halftime.
Bookmarks